1. Question: What is the maximum amount of keypads that can be used with one receiver? Answer: The maximum amount of keypads that can be used with one receiver is 60. Multiple systems can be used in the same building.
2. Question: What is the maximum distance for the keypads? Answer: The maximum distance is 100 feet.
3. Question: Can everyone answer at the same time? Answer: Yes, the keypads can simultaneously input to one computer.
4. Question: Are your systems using RF ( Radio Frequency ) or IR ( infrared )? Answer: Our systems use RF which means line of site is not required.
5. Question: Do we need to get a FCC license to operate the system? Answer: The unit is FCC approved and no site approval is necessary.
6. Question: Can I add keypads to my system? Answer: You can add keypads at any time.
7. Question: How long does it take to ship my order? Answer: We usually ship with in 24 hours of receiving your order.